Carmel Valley Lodge provides hotel lodging near California’s Big Sur Coast Line. Situated on three lovely acres of established flora and fauna, we’re in an ideal location for relaxing family vacations and memorable weekend getaways. Before your stay, please review the following policies, and feel free to contact us if you need additional information about our accommodations.
- Our rates are quoted per night for double occupancy.
- Room capacities are strictly adhered to.
- Children 2-years and older are included in the number of guests.
- Extra Person Fee of $30.00 will be charged for all room occupants not included on reservation.
- Applicable taxes and fees are added.
- Reservations are confirmed with payment for first night’s stay due at time of booking.
- We offer a “Worry Free Booking” option that gives a full refund if you cancel because of illnesses or health conditions of you or your family/traveling partner. Without the Worry-Free option selection, deposits are refundable with 14-day notice prior to arrival date less a $35.00 Cancellation Fee. Cancellations less then 14-days prior to scheduled arrival forfeit the deposit.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- This is a non-smoking & non-vaping property. Designated smoking area is provided.
- For the pleasure of all guests, we observe a “quiet time” from 10:00pm to 8:00am daily.
- We are dog friendly with fee. Dog Friendly rooms are limited so book early.
- Only officially trained and registered Service Dogs are exempt from fee.
- We have a limited number of Dog Friendly rooms.
- All Dogs must be registered with Front Desk at time of Check-In.
- A fee of $25.00 per pet, per day is required except for ADA recognized trained Service Dogs. Please be advised, “Emotional Support Animal (ESA)”, “companion” and “comfort” dogs are not “service animals” protected by the ADA.
- There will be a $250.00 fine for having an unregistered Dog on the property.
- Dogs are never allowed on the bed or furniture at any time.
- You agree to pay for all damages to the room and to furniture and fixtures and you agree that they will be charged to your credit card.
- All dog owners should carry proof of a valid Rabies Vaccination.
- When on the property and not in the room, all dogs shall be on a leash.
- Dogs are not allowed in the pool or the spa at any time. This is a Monterey County Health and Safety Law.
- Dogs are never to be left unattended in your room or vehicle. If you leave the property, your dog must go with you.
- You are responsible for your dog’s behavior at all times. Loud, aggressive, or ill-mannered dogs will result in their owners being asked to leave the Carmel Valley Lodge without a refund. A warning may or may not be given at the discretion of the Hotel Manager.
We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to understand what may do with any information you provide to us in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This privacy statement relates to our website only and does not cover the use of the Internet outside of our website or to any website that is linked to our website.
You can access our website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal information, but if you do give us personal information, you are accepting these terms. If you do not agree with this privacy statement, do not give us information. We may, on occasion, update this privacy statement, and you should therefore visit this page periodically to make sure you are aware of the most recent version.
Personal information provided to us is stored on a private, secure server for our use only and will never be shared with a third-party. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that your data is treated securely and in line with this privacy statement.
We only use your contact information in order to contact you.
Google Analytics – We use analytics cookies to help us understand how users engage with our website. An example is counting the number of different people coming to our website or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used.
This policy will be updated periodically. Please check back for updates.
We reserve the right to charge individual guests for the cost of rectifying damage which has been caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless acts of guests to the hotel’s property or structure. If such damage is discovered during the stay, it will be drawn to the guest’s attention, but if discovered after guests have departed, then we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the costs for payment to the registered address.